Thursday, February 23, 2006

Bail Set for Father Accused of Nearly Killing Child

The judge set bail at $300,000/10%. So if he can come up with $30,000, he can get out. But I'm willing to bet he would prefer to stay in. Farrah Fazal of KETV interviewed him yesterday. Regardless of whether his story about blacking out is true, he does appear extremely remorseful, almost to the point that I would worry about him attempting suicide if he did get out on bail. He's in isolation from the general population right now, so I doubt anything will happen on the inside.

He said he has six kids: four already and two on the way. What is an 18 yr old boy doing with six kids?!? More importantly, what are the girls that are sleeping with him thinking?!? He doesn't look overly impressive to me. Not trying to be critical, just honest. Who and where are these women that are letting him knock them up?

Reminds me of an old episode of 7th Heaven (before it jumped the shark). Simon befriends a pregnant teenager. She then goes on about how her last boyfriend loves kids. So much, he already has three with other women! WOW. I never knew being a serial impregnator turned women on.

No comments: